Fire claims Comanche home on Pearson Avenue

An electric heater is thought to be the cause of a fire that totally destroyed a home at 102 S. Pearson in Comanche on Sunday night.

The east end of the rental home was completely destroyed inside and out. Comanche fire chief Scooter Bivins said the remainder of the home and personal property had smoke damage and he was calling it a total loss.

The renter, Aaron Elledge, was not at home at the time of the fire, but two family dogs perished in the fire.

 

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://etypeservices.com/Comanche%20TimesID656/

The Comanche Times

PO Box 580

Comanche, OK 73529

Phone: 580-439-6500

Fax: 580-439-6500